Subscribe to our newsletter
During COVID-19 and lockdowns, you might find the need for extra support for yourself or a loved one. The two services below may be helpful to you:
* MaroondahConnect, a Maroondah Council initiative, can assist you with access to emergency relief and support with issues or concerns you may face due to the impacts of COVID-19. The service can be reached by phone on 1300 88 22 33 or email [email protected] and there is a live chat option on the website.
* Beyond Blue coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au has a COVID-19 specific page to assist people with their mental health and wellbeing during the pandemic. A lot of good ideas and coping methods can be found on this website.
If you need any further support, please email us at [email protected] and we can chat about finding the right service to assist you.
As part of the current lockdown there are only five reasons to leave your house. These are:
- shopping for necessary goods and services, up to 5km radius
- caregiving or compassionate reasons
- authorised work or permitted education
- exercise, up to 5km radius (up to two hours, with one other person or members of your household)
- receive a vaccination